Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 3, 2017

A New Day!It

It is much to early to see the blue of the sky and the white of the clouds;  it is still very early in the morning with darkness out there on the tarmac, no cars moving, only one light on in the building across the way and the window has a tiny pink lighted tree, tv on in the background and a new day begins.  
now that is 'attitude'..smile.  and my coffee cup is empty so off I go for a refill then I'll get back to skyping if I can think of some words to share with you.
A little beauty for you this morning.   Nature....flowers....aah!!!1

Good morning.   It is still pitch black out in the courtyard, one light on in a room across the way, tv is on, little pink tree lit up and in the window, sign of the owner, probably hunkered down in bed and content to stay there....taking any bets he or she will fall back asleep....smile!!

A new day, wonder what is in store for us.   I have no special plans.   I have to take the dust cloth out and do a bit of dusting today but otherwise my room is in good shape.  I have the little tree all ready to plug in, but not until later, and I have cards to finish and get out in the mail.   A busy time of year, a fun time, an exhausting time but we wouldn't ever want to do without it.   The holidays are always busier than we like but then we would be lost without them.   I think part of the fun is the rushing around, using the brain to find the perfect gift and the fun of sharing and caring as we take to the shopping trail ..lunch out....then home with a tired but happy feeling of accomplishment as we found the exact 'thing' we were looking for.  Don't forget to stop by a church of your choice and light a candle for those who have gone before us.   Stop in at a church bazaar and buy a gift or two, helping to solve a bit of your Christmas list and a helping hand to your favorite church.   Go....put your shoes on and get your list done and over so you can hunker down in front of your TV and watch the Hallmark Christmas movies...aah!!!!   smile!!!!

Be good, be kind, be generous, be YOU....have a good day all day and don't forget to take yourself out to lunch, maybe some clam chowder or a big fat juicy hamburger....um....wonder if I can talk anyone into going out for lunch today....um.....I'm thinking!!

I am off for a new day, finding things to do, and I do have a good book going for later....feet up...hunker down...life is good.

I'll love you and leave you to find your own way for today...make it a good one.  hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment