Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, December 24, 2017

Better, Better, Best....Days....

Good morning.    It is dark out there in the parking lot, workers coming in slowly;  you know they would rather be snuggled in bed and who could blame them on a cold wintry morning with Christmas almost here and so much to do...and each one will get 'things' done even though it looks a bit hopeless right now.    So....turn over and get in a few more z's......smile.....you really will get it all done, experience counts and you are on top of that list...smile.

Pitch black outside my window, only one window with lights on and that is a beauty with a pink Christmas tree and multi colored lights all around the window.  Someone is awake but not moving around, hunkered down with the television on,  and my guess staying warm as it is only around five a.m. so it is a good place to be...smile.  Have I told you this before?   Of course I have....  What am I doing up and awake?   .....   I don't know, the body clock said up and here I am.  Do I have anything new and different to offer this morning?  ..nope, I wish .... my exciting life is waiting ...someday...ha.ha.    well, it is.  Right now I need a refill as my coffee cup is empty.   I have no new and exciting news as everyone here is busy with getting ready for Christmas.   So.....I wish you a good day, all day.  I hope you get all of your chores done, your shopping finished, your wrapping done and you spend your time doing exactly what you want to do.    You know the drill.....go, be good, be kind, be one who loves to share hugs and get out there and see how many you can share today.    Go...be You.....one of the nicest people in our world.   Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment