Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 9, 2017

Good Morning!!

I thought we would revisit the whales up in Alaska this morning.   That is quite a spout, too bad they didn't all blow at once, what a picture that would have made.  A new day, pitch black out in the tarmac this morning, too early for traffic and the hospital wing has the one room lit with Christmas lights on but otherwise pitch black out there.  It is early....almost five thirty a.m......even the birds are not up...smile.

Here it is Saturday morning and today is the Tea over at the Gallery.   The girls have worked hard and all is at the ready.   Lois and I will be going, not sure if we have any more takers.   The invitations went out but the price is pricey and that stops a few from wanting to attend.   It is always a lovely affair and the Christmas Tea is special with its bright red decorations.   I have misplaced my camera or I would take it along and take photos to show you.   I cannot imagine where I put that camera;  getting a bit loopy with age or just plain careless...um....now that is a thought!!  With age comes something known as 'second childhood', not all bad if laughter is included, but it can be a bit dicey if you don't keep your wits about you.   I am not sure which road I am to follow but we will all find out before too long.   

 I wish I could take you along.  I know you would enjoy it.  The ladies of the Gallery do a remarkable job and those that bake the scones would get a Blue Ribbon if judged.  It is always a fun affair and the tickets sell out quickly.   I'd invite you along if you were here and not way off there...smile.

So today, go out in your kitchen, bake a scone or two, put on the tea and invite a few friends over for a tea party of your own.    A lovely way to spend an hour or two.   Just remember sharing is caring and you will have a day to remember.

I am off to look in my closet and decide what to wear, the black or the blue, ...smile....brown is better that way the spilled tea wont show....not that I intend to spill but one never knows...smile!!

So if you do not have a tea party to attend, to out in your kitchen and make a pot of tea and invite a neighbor in to join you...why not???   Make it a tea party to remember.

Have yourself a good day, all day.   Be good, be kind, be YOU!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment