Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 29, 2017

A New Day!!!


                                  And I can almost lift..huff...puff....almost...smile!!!

Good Morning.    Pitch black outside, as it should be at this time of the morning...must be around five a.m. if not earlier....clock is on the wall around the corner from where I am so cannot tell the time...just as well, it is early...way to early to be up ...but the body clock goes off and you pay attention..like it or not.

A new day to fill, what am I going to do with it?  I have no plans.   It is cold outside, not conducive to a want or a need to be outside.    It is cozy and warm within so why even think about going out in the cold. 

My thoughts turn to hot coffee and a wish for something 'good' to go with it, but there is nothing good in this house unless you think peanut butter and jelly is a good start....um......nah.......it has no jelly doughnut shape to it so it cannot be good.

I wish each of you a good day, all day.   I hope you find things to do that make you smile.   I hope you find reasons to go out in the fresh air and sunshine....well, don't gripe, dress warm and you wont mind it a bit.  You must have one flannel shirt in your closet....

As for me, no plans for today.  I have chores to do.   The Christmas cards have to be dealt with...check for addresses and get the address book updated.   Some thank you notes are in order.   Best to get it done and the nagging will stop...smile.

So, as one of my favorite expressions go...."accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be. (words by David Avocado Wolfe)  believe it and get on with your day.

Go...be YOU......have a day you will remember for a long time to come.   Keep the Christmas spirit and be 'merry and bright'....Go.....be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment