Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 23, 2017

Good Morning!!

Good Morning.......I think it is going to be a good morning.   No light as yet, still pitch black out there , nothing moving, no noise of any kind...the 'hush' of morning!!

I am not staying long as I have to go and get ready to go into town with daughter Christine.    Last minute shoppers and she and her crew have a set up to wrap the gifts bought right here in town.   She and the crew are always looking for ways to promote 'downtown' and I would say they do a tremendous job of it.    My hands do not work like they used to;  in fact nothing works like it used to..smile...but I can always put a bow on a package and help a little.   It is fun to be out and about meeting and greeting the town folks.   I will let you know all about it tomorrow.   Meanwhile, go do your last minute shopping.  Don't forget your list.    Dress warm, wear comfortable shoes and finish up your list.    I am off for my new day, hope you are getting up and getting ready for your new day.  Don't forget your list., a second reminder doesn't hurt a bit...smile. 

Make today special, like YOU!!!   Have a good day ...all day.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment