Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, December 22, 2017

A New Friday; all day!!

Good Morning.

I am sitting here at the computer looking at a grey sky, no breeze, not a branch or a twig moving.   The worker cars are all parked and the blinds are slowly opening over at the hospital wing.   No foot traffic this morning, guess everyone made it in and are hard at work.   I just cleaned out my jewelry box and put everything right back..smile....well, you knew I wouldn't throw anything away and I certainly am not going to give it away unless I get a request from someone special.  Junk jewelry is not always popular..smile.    The pieces do not get polished but the dust does seem to fall away.   Junk jewelry;  what would we do without it...

It is Friday, all day, a rather misty looking sky of pewter grey today.   I am waiting for daughter Patricia to come pick me up so we can go out to lunch...fish and chips...or hot clam chowder..um...decision, decisions......well, it is Friday...smile!!

I have not seen Louie's new shop open for business.  I did get a peek at the shop but he had not opened to the public yet.    I hope he becomes a huge success and sells a lot of art work during this holiday season.   Maybe I'll be lucky and find some hand painted cards to send out this year.   

I am finding that my mind is taking different path ways these days.  I am not sure how long I am destined to 'keep my wits about me', but I will do my bet to keep in touch.   This high nineties is for the birds..and even they do not like it I bet, no I am sure!!  ....no wonder they fly south for the winter....um....wish I could!!

Go....treat yourself to something tasty either in or out....out is fun..in is work..smile.    I made the mistake of eating a lovely chocolate...put some out this morning so you know temptations is at hand....I think I'll look for a covered candy dish as that may be what is needed so hide my taste buds from temptation....haven't met anyone yet who can turn down a chocolate....

So...go and have some fun....doing what you like to do best.     Be good, be kind, be gentle and be generous in sharing not only goodies but YOU with those you love and like.    Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment