Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Good Morning!!

"If I were a rich man, la, la, la, la, la...I would send you a bouquet to brighten your day...but...beggars cannot be choosers, as the old expression attests, and you will have to be happy with a picture and a thought!!

A new day dawns.  Right now pitch black out there in the court yard, the lights around the building are of golden color and show the shape of the hospital wing.  There is a couple of windows alive with lights, one with a small tree which has a lot of pinks and purples so it must be one of those artificial trees.  I have told you that before but it is the first sight I see when I open my blinds. 

A new day and I wonder what is in store for us.   I think some, or even most, will head out for a bit of Christmas shopping, time does flee when you are having fun..smile.    Do you have your list?   Don't forget it.   

I am going to go for a refill, my coffee cup is empty and that will never do.   I will turn on the television and find out what has been going on in the night.   I have chores to do, refrigerator needs defrosting as this apartment size one doesn't defrost by itself.   A pain when you are used to one that defrosts on its own.   Yes, I know, I know...it will give me something to do...smile.  If I ever become 'rich' I'll hire it out...smile.

I wish you a 'beautiful' day, all day....enjoy your seconds and make your love shine.   Be good, be kind, be YOU.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment