Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, December 30, 2017

Ends

A New Year will be coming up and we begin to wonder what it will hold for us.  Last year was not all bad, a bit iffy at times, but mostly pretty good with a few complaints thrown in.   Nothing new...same old...same old...smile!!!

This morning it is pitch black out there in the parking area.  The windows of the hospital unit are all dark but one which has the Christmas lights that blink on and off and are really very beautiful.    It threatened rain all day yesterday but it never did come down.   It was an in day so I didn't give a lot of thought to 'weather'....not much I could do about it anyway.   Gripe, groan and moan maybe but who would listen....no one...so it would be a fruitless error to even start .   I basically had a good day doing a lot of nothing.   My intentions were good but my desire to relax and do nothing was much better and easier to accomplish.    I am thinking of putting a puzzle on the table, it has been awhile.   I have one ready to go but it looks hard, but hard is good, so, I might put that up today.   One of the ladies stopped in yesterday and is thinking she would like to work a jig saw puzzle;   a little help is always good and fun.   I am reading my little sign which says "accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be."  David Avocado Wolfe uttered those words and I am not familiar with him or his words...Sounds like he knows what he is talking about...  Maybe it is good to listen now and then..smile.

So...my cup is empty and I need a refill.    I am off to blog but have not thought of words to put into it yet.    The brain is fuzzy with age but I think sleep is the real culprit.  I woke up to early ...so....a hunker down in my chair, some TV news and I'll nod off for a little while.   You really didn't expect me to pay attention....well, sometimes I do.   smile.     So......be good, be careful and carefree today.   Be good to yourself, your family and your friends.   Do a few good deeds because you can.   Do count your blessings as you have so many more than some.   Do help when and where you can.....be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment