Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, December 5, 2017

A New Morning!

Just a little reminder to be 'old school' today.
Some things never change 'inside'.
Remember that today when you think you have not got enough of whatever it is you think you should have...smile!!

I'd send you a whole bouquet if I had money honey.....maybe next time around!!

Good morning.   Pitch black out there on the tarmac;   one window lit up with Christmas lights and the television blaring and I'm betting hunkered down in bed with a cup of hot coffee in hand...not a bad idea.....we can all use a little more 'down' time..smile.

A new day, wonder what is in store for us.    Yesterday was a ''good' one;  got to go out and about and visit a couple of places;  one a huge warehouse type of shop and filled with all kinds of good things.   I found a couple of things I was looking for so felt pretty successful crossing a name off my list.   It isn't easy finding 'things' for those we love, especially when they have 'stuff' already or beat you to the sale and get what they want before you can.   It is not an easy job finding something for someone who has 'everything'...but, if you keep looking and know that person well, you can always find some one thing to surprise them.   It is fun to shop, to look, to browse and leave it all behind...smile!!!!   A surprise treat out to lunch or dinner works well.


I did enjoy being out and about, but I was also content and happy to get back to my easy chair, shoes off and feet up when I got back home.    Shopping is work, don't let anyone tell you different.  I hope you are having an easy and a fun time filling your list.    Filling a Christmas list is not boring, just hard work...smile!!

So today is a new day.  You can go shopping and finish your list, or you can take the easy way and get a gift certificate or two.   A good thing Christmas comes only once a year.  But...you have to admit it is a lot of fun to 'get in the mood' and shop until you drop...ha,ha....well, it sounds good!!

I'm off for a refill, some TV news, feet up and be my own guest for a bit.   Coffee is hot and good this morning, nothing 'good' to go with it so I'll settle for a piece of toast and put a little jelly on it.  I would rather have a big fat jelly doughnut but beggars cannot always be choosers...smile!!
Be good, be kind, be YOU....GO!!!  Enjoy your day ...all day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment