Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, May 1, 2018

A new Tuesday, A new Month...Aah!!!


I love pictures like this as you can make it a morning or an evening or the ending of a good day....or a bad one....but there is always the promise of a new day...so up and awaken to your new day.  I have been sitting here at the computer for an hour or so browsing...fooling around...wishful thinking....opening the 'other' eye and wondering why my coffee cup is empty.....never should happen....so...off I go for a refill..be right back.

AAH!!!!  Hot Coffee!!!! 

It is very quiet out there in the courtyard this morning.   The worker's cars are parked and everyone is busy starting their new day.  Only one shade is open, the rest are all closed tight.  It is early so no one wants to be up doing a lot of nothing at this time of morning.   I do not have to be up but a habit of a lifetime says I do.   Sleeping in is something I do not do but a snooze in my chair seems to be more prevalent these days.  You know, this getting to be an 'old' lady is not all bad as you get to do  a lot of what you never could earlier in life....sit more for instance...smile!!!  I still keep busy though...have a knitting project going, working on an afghan, you know the drill...busy hands...makes for an easy mind and keeps the fingers nimble.   Drop a stitch or two and the vocabulary builds...smile.

So, you have heard all this before and probably will again, but I didn't go anywhere or do anything that I haven't already told you about.....so....a new day...um.....wonder what it is going to be like?????  We will soon see.

So...be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU....make your world a happy one and be sure you pay attention to that someone who needs a bit of a lift today.   A smile, a hug, a few kind words goes a long way in making someone smile and feel good...so go...make someone happy to see YOU....have a day to remember!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment