Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 30, 2017

More Stuff!

And You can Say That Again!!!
Just because YOU are Special and Wonderful and I am happy YOU are in my life!!
Beauty!!!!

A New day, right now a very dark outside and the lights are on in the hospital wing where three windows are in full light, shades open, TV on, no people moving around, probably hunkered down under the covers, cozy and arm, enjoying the TV.  I have been up for hours, had my refill and am about to go for one more...aah, hot coffee....good for the brain as it wakes it up.

A new day, wonder what is in store for us.   I think it is going to be a rainy one but time will tell.  I have no plans to go out and about unless I get 'a better offer';   think about that....no one passes up an offer to join a family member or friend to go out for lunch, do a bit of shopping, sight-see or just hang out for a bit exchanging thoughts and ideas and a hug or two.  I am planning an 'in' day today as have cards waiting to be addressed, ask the girls a favor to go to the post office for stamps or pick them up at the grocery store.   If I go I can do that..smile.   There are still chores to get done for Christmas but first I have to think of something to get for daughter Chris who will be celebrating a birthday.  December is not a good month for birthday celebrations as Christmas has a way of getting in the way..smile!!!  But..we manage to find something and celebrate a special day for our special birthday girl.    I am off to get ready for a busy day, but....it is always fun to start my day off with YOU.   Have yourself a special day to day, do something you have been wanting to do and 'do it'...smile.    Take a friend to lunch.   Finish your Christmas cards and go buy the stamps and get them on their way.    While your out look around and find that last minute gift for that someone you almost forgot.    Not easy to do, but on the other hand 'easy' to do...smile.  AND, be sure you light a candle, stop by the church of your choice and light a couple of candles for the souls you miss and a couple for those who are ill or having a very hard time of it.  Be YOU and be one who cares and shares.   Go!!!  Have yourself a good day, all day.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment