Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 19, 2018

A Tuesday Morning

Ha,ha,ha,......I was looking for an angel to watch over the travelers today and I found one..smile!!!

Good morning.   It is Tuesday all day and it is a beautiful windless sunshine morning with quiet, all hospital worker cars in and parked on 'my' side of the parking area this morning.   The trees are still.  No movement at all.   I know it should not be, but there are a few leaves turning, way to early, but they are and we still have a long way to go before a change of season.  Probably nature playing games with us;  making us aware that we do not have 'the upper hand'..smile.

The feet gave out or I'd be with family members dancing at granddaughter Erin's wedding.  It does hurt to get 'old' and not be able to do what used to come naturally and no problem at all....time becomes the enemy all to soon....but...there will be visitors, tales to tell, pictures to see and I can hardly wait.   So age changes first in line to last in line....has to happen but I do not have to like it...smile!!!!

It is a beautiful morning.   I am off to get dressed and I think I will take a walk outside in the sunshine.  I think my slippers will hold up.  The 'toe' is red and ugly, sore if you 'bother' it but okay if you leave it alone...ha.ha....makes sense does't it??  ha.ha....oh to be smart!!!   The lawn people are out in the yard area this morning making noise.   I wonder when someone will invent a mower without noise....the one in use here could shake the building..smile!!!

Have yourself a good day...a day of smiles ....be a friend.....be good, be calm, be gentle, be YOU......make today a day to remember for a very long time....laughter, hugs, and kind words to share....sounds good to me. 

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment