Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, June 28, 2018

Good Morning!!

Tip toe through the tulips...la, la, la.....la, la!!!   I just do not have any new news;  have nothing new and different to share this morning as I had a stay-in day yesterday, all day, did a bit of puzzling with friends upstairs and the puzzle is coming along really well;  a beauty;  and a hard one which we really enjoy.  So far three of us have hung in there, but the pieces are playing with us and once in a while we check the floor to find the one that almost got away....smile!!!  I had a nice surprise when my daughter, Patricia, came in with some dinner....Kentucky Fried is good anytime...and we made good use of it...not a crumb to share.

A new day, it is Thursday, morning time and the sky is a very pale blue, really more white than blue....a misty shade and no wind at all so the trees are still and all the worker's cars are parked on 'my' side of the parking area this morning.  I have three white cars in front of my window;  one a truck;  one with a window in the roof and the other just plain....on car parked next to a white one is a strange color, looks almost purple, a deep shade that looks more brown tone than purple but that shade is still prominent.   I wonder what it is called.  Looks good anyway.   

I have no special news this morning.   Life is good.   Health is good....so far....no complaints and as a friend used to say "who would listen anyway"....well YOU might if I complain hard enough...but...you can always turn off the blog...smile!!!

I am off for a refill,  some TV news ....wonder what happened in the night!!!  I'll go find out.....hot coffee....aah!!!!   Feet up....aah!!!   a new day....aah!!!  and I do have a little grocery shopping to do;  um....might even go for a hair trim...I begin to look shaggy and that will never do.    SO!!!!  I am off to celebrate today;  hope you start your day with a smile, a hug or two, and of course a big fat jelly doughnut which is really good for the waist line....ha...ha...ha!!!

Go.....have yourself a day to remember!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment