Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Good Morning!!!

"Here comes the bride all dressed in white....la, la, la.....May their love last forever.   Mr. and Mrs ....excitement, vows, love and sunshine...a special day for Erin and Donaleo. 

A quiet morning, soft sunshine, shadows on  the hospital widows where the blinds are still closed tight.   A few cars parked int he lot, but a lot more due in for a new work day.   Right this minute you could actually hear a pin drop...silence....awesome.

I am off for a coffee refill and some television news.   I didn't go anywhere, do anything special, well I did work on the puzzle upstairs in the lunch room and it is a 'doozy', a lot of work, a lot of pieces yet to find....a challenge...and everyone needs a challenge. 

My coffee cup is empty....I'm off.....a refill, some tv news and feet up for awhile.  I'll have to check and see what my girls are doing today, maybe, just maybe, they will invite me over for a cook out....steak would be good but hamburger is always special...ha.ha...the poor man's special!! 

Have yourself a great day,  a good day,  fill your memory banks with good ones and smile a lot.    Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment