Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, June 1, 2018

Friday all day!!!

Good Morning!!!

There is a deep red car in the lot this morning with a huge golden hanging in the window, should be quite the distraction for the driver...or not...it would be for me, but then I like a clear and clean windshield.  I do not drive anymore but I still prefer a clear windshield as I don't think a driver needs anything to distract  him or her.   All the cars are in, parked on 'my' side of the lot, right under my window.  Most of the windshields are clear which is a good thing as one doesn't need a lot of distraction while driving unless, of course, they are looking for a fender bender.   Let us hope for good safe drivers on our roads....

It is Friday morning and I have been sitting here at the computer for an hour or so.  My coffee cup has been refilled and empty again...hot and tasty....just doesn't last long.   I had nothing good to go with it so am feeling hungry.  I did bring home some left over pizza from our session at the Gallery where we were busy making little goodies for the Friday evening walk in town. 

I had a note from daughter Patricia who is enjoying Yellowstone this morning; out seeing the sights and hearing the sounds from this wondrous area.   It is a beautiful place to be and I know she will enjoy every moment.   When that geyser shoots up in the air it is mind boggling. 

I hope you find places to go, things to do to make your day a great one.   Enjoy family, friends, and be sure you have something 'good' this morning;  maybe a big fat jelly doughnut or raisin toast with peanut butter.....well some folks love it.  I am off....you don't have to be so quick to agree...smile.....and I am going to get dressed, put my shoes on and accept any invitation I get...if not, I'll walk to the corner and back...smile!!!!

Be good, be kind, be generous to a fault....be someone who loves life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness...make your day the best one yet....be a lover!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment