Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, June 7, 2018

Good Morning!!!

I have the trees to look at but not that color in the sky as it is early and a soft baby blue, nothing moving at all, not a bit of a breeze.  The workers are coming in slowly and only two more spaces open in front of my window.   The blinds are still down in the hospital wing.  It is only after five a.m. and the new day has not yet started.    Mine has, coffee cup is empty so I am off for a refill.....be right back.

AAH!!!!  Good hot, black, coffee......sure can get the taste buds going, now I want something good to go with it and the same old cry; 'there is nothing good in this house'  and there isn't....need a shopping trip to the grocery store.

The workers are walking across the parking lot, parking their cars, then the 'slow' walk into the hospital building.   There is no noise of any kind, at his moment, silence....stillness.....a brand new day starting quietly.....peaceful!!

I don't have a lot of new news, in fact I don't have any new news.   Patricia skyped me early and said she was starting back today.  She and Jock have had a terrific vacation up in Yellowstone which is ending much  to soon to please them....another few days wouldn't hurt at all, but....the proverbial but....it is time to return as vacations never ...never, last long enough. 

As for me, I would like to be on a slow boat to somewhere but I have no rich uncle to leave me the where-with-all;   I will have to be content to make good use of my hours and enjoy them as they make my new day worthwhile.   My wish would be to have some good words for you to enjoy but it is much to early for that....my brain is not in gear..yet!!!  I am working on it.

Go....have yourself a day to remember.   Do some of the things you love to do, do a few of the like to do and share you with those you love and like.   Be a mentor;  be a friend;   be YOU!!!  I am going to love you and leave you, refill my coffee cup and blog...about ????   um....have to think about that!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment