Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 25, 2018

Monday, Monday..,,,la, la, la.....

Good Morning!!!   A new day in a new week in the same year so you have a new chance to make your life bright and beautiful...so.....get busy....smile.

It is Monday again..seem to come around pretty fast;  wonder why weekends seem so short....could be because we keep busy, alive, active, sharing and caring...all good reasons to be glad we are alive and well.    My weekend was quiet and that is not a bad thing.   I put a few pieces n the big puzzle up on the table in the dining room.   Then invited a friend to join me for a glass of wine and some restful chatter and 'a good time was had by all;....smile.

A new week;  um.....soft skies, not much color, no breeze as the tree leaves are still;  worker cars parked, all on 'my' side this morning and the color of the cars change every day, today I have one silver, and four black...shades are up in some of the hospital windows but ost are down while the patients snooze on.   Quiet....nothing moving this minute....even my typewriter keys do not make a sound. 

A new week begins and so far I have o special plans.   I have not heard of any trips out but that could change.    My girls were busy over the weekend so maybe I'll be lucky and get a peek at them today.    I will take what I get and lump it or like it...smile.   

So,   time for a refill, put the tv on and listen to the news of the day....hope some good news for a change.   So....coffee cup in hand...easy chair open....tv on....time to catch up with the outside world.....go ...fill your cup.....feet up...ready....????.....I'll be back.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment