Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday....All Day!A ride



A ride out would be nice, but right now it is very, very, very early in this Sunday morning.   There is a fog hanging over the tall trees that are behind the hospital wing, blinds are down, cars parked and my coffee cup is empty...I am off for a refill.


A wise lady with a word of wisdom or two.    Isn't it amazing how a smile can make or break your day.   

My little picture calendar says "Now it's Sunday Morning"  and it is.   There is a fog out in the sky this morning and the mist hangs in the trees making some awesome pictures.   There are a few empty spaces in the parking area right under my window, but two white, one very red, one black and a dark blue array of cars are parked out there.  Some workers have early shifts, some are ending theirs and heading home for some needed sleep.   There is not breeze at all this morning. There is a stillness in the air, a fog that surrounds the tall trees and a break between some of the tall ones showing a spindly trunk of a tree with very few branches.   It really is an awesome sight.   I see a bird fly bye but doesn't stop. 
A nice view on a Sunday morning.    You are probably still asleep with no  intention of getting up at this time of the morning.    I will not be going back to bed but I will be hunkering down in my easy chair and turn n the television to see what transpired in the wee hours.   So off I go for a coffee refill,  aah....hot coffee, how does one ever do without it....I hope I do not find out.   smile.   Go...have yourself a wonderful Sunday, all day, doing what you love to do, not what you have to do...smile.    Go....be YOU....be good, kind, gentle, and above all loving.   Make your today the bet one yet.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment