Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, June 23, 2018

Saturday, All Day!!!

Good Morning!!!  A new day, A Saturday and it is quiet, not a breeze out there, nothing moving, worker cars all parked for the day and my coffee cup is empty....that will never do....be right back.

AAH!!!!  Coffee to wake me up and get the brain in gear...words to write...but what???  I didn't go anywhere, didn't do anything out of the ordinary so I will have to work on doing something today and see what mischief I can get into.I did  work on the big puzzle upstairs in the dining room.   I had several helpers which was fun even though we didn't find many pieces.  The puzzle is not an easy one...Seattle Sky Scraper which has proven to be a bit more difficult that we thought .

The hospital workers are in, parked, facing my window this morning so I get to see the bobbles hanging from  the windows;   really, not many, some folks like a clear windshield when driving and that is probably being very smart.

So, you must get tired of the same old, same old, words.....wish I  had some new ones.   I think I told you about granddaughter Erin and Donaleo tying the knot and shared pictures and words with you.    So......it is Saturday all day and I have a grocery list to make up as the girls are shopping today.   

I will love you and leave you to your day, make it a good one doing the things you love to do with the people you love to do things with..smile!!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!!  Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment