Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, June 22, 2018

It is Friday...all day!!!

Emma is thinking of her family and the fact they will be coming home today.  You know she will be up and moving as soon as she hears the car door..smile....been a long weekend with the family away enjoying all the wedding festivities....maybe she is thinking of ignoring them for leaving here behind....smile....but you know as soon as she senses the car coming around the corner she will be up and at the door waiting.

It is Friday morning, no breeze of any kind, trees are still, blinds down in the hospital windows and all the worker cars are parked over on my side of the street.  I can look into car windows, although I cannot see much of anything.  It is silent, no sounds, not even a bird is out there flying around.  It will change soon enough and I will be thinking of how much silence is really very profound.  A new worker walking into the parking lot area, a male, now that is new and different. 

I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet;  in fact I have not put the coffee pot on yet.....so you know where I will be going and what I will be doing.....coffee....coffee...need to wake up and then I'll come back and talk with YOU...ha,ha....no way will you get away free as the birds.

I hope your day is truly wonderful;  just like YOU!!!!   Coffee,  Coffee,   wake up, wake up.....I can do that.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment