Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, June 10, 2018

Sunday - All Day!!!

AND TODAY is a good day to start believing in yourself and get on with your life.   Sunshine, no breeze, quiet, stillness, peace......not a bad way to start a new Sunday and enjoy the hours ahead.    It is quiet around here, not a bit of noise of any kind.  The shades are drawn in the hospital wing, the trucks and cars are parked with an open space or two;  a new day;  a work day for some;  a fun day for others and a church day for those who want to praise the Lord and ask for love and benediction.   A brand new day to fill with love and laughter.

My coffee cup is empty so that means I will talk less and go for a refill.   I am looking out the big picture window and the trees are not moving at all.  The sun is shining in the leaves making a beautiful scene to look at so early in my day.  The blinds are drawn in the hospital wing and the patients are snoozing which means they are getting stronger and well;  a good thing.  So....it is a new Sunday morning and the memories of a wonderful yesterday lingers.   It is always fun to go to the Gallery and join in the festivities.    Of course winning a basket filled with goodies helps to start a new day.    Now, if you were closer, .....I'd share.

I hope your Sunday is special, just like you.   I hope you make today a good day, all day.   I hope that you find reasons to laugh out loud...and....I hope you share YOU with those you love and like.

Go....enjoy today.   I am off for a refill, feet up for awhile and TV on....Sunday cowboys????  why not????  ha, ha.   Go for a refill of your favorite drink, hunker down in your easy chair and watch a bit of TV unless of course you have places to go an things to do.

Be good, be kind, be gentle....be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment