Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, June 18, 2018

Monday . . . Again!!!!

The sky is clear, a very soft blue, almost white;  trees are still;  traffic is one car coming in to park for the work day.  I am sitting here feeling sorry for myself my girls are off and away enjoying Erin and Donaleo's special day.   It is tough enough to get old but this having feet that don't want to work is something you don't write home about but holler loud and clear....It is not often I am left to myself and I am not sure I am going to like it, but it is the way it is and there is nothing I can do to change it...if there was, I'd change it...smile!!!

The sky is clear baby blue, no wind at all, tree leaves are still, making patterns to enjoy.  The blinds are down in the hospital wing and the worker's cars are coming in slowly.   The start of a brand new week.  My toe doesn't care one bit and delights in hurting so I am grounded for a bit.   Do I like it?   No, no, no....I want to be out and about enjoying the walk and the talk.   I want, I want....ha,ha...sound like a two year old and right now I feel like one.

Only two cars parked in front of my window this morning;  one a silver grey, almost white, glass top with a luggage rack.  The other car is a soft green, almost a grey shade with a black top, classy!!   The rest of the parking lot is empty but wont stay that way long as the new work week begins.   As for me, I need a refill, turn on the television and find out what went on in our world while I was snoozing away.    So I will love you and leave you;  have yourself a day to remember;  be good;  be kind;   be gentle;   be YOU!!!!   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment