Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Tuesday Morning !!

I would like to be here walking along the beach, smelling the salt air, bare feet in the sand....aah!!!! BUT....

Even bramble bushes are lovely.
Good morning.  How are you this morning?  I hope well and happy.   It is a lovely new morning with a sky filled with puffy white clouds and a bit of a light blue 'island' showing through at tree top level....still....quiet....shades still drawn in the hospital wing.   The cars are all in and we have one truck of silver grey this morning;  also a new small car that is a color I have not seen before, want to say a shade of deep blue, but it has a purple cast to it, strange and really not bad at all...makes the white coupe next to it stand out.   All the workers are in.   It is quiet....shades are down still, think I said that already but then I only have one eye almost open and an empty coffee cup...no caffeine, no open eyes, no brain in gear!!!! 

Today is Tuesday all day, and I did have invitation out this morning as the girls are going down to Manchester for a day trip.  I had just been there so thought they ought to have free reign so they could go and visit the area.   I, although I hate to admit it, am slowing down and the feet are in need of a new pair of walking shoes so I can get around better;  pinched toes just doesn't do much for me.  smile!!!

So I will stay put today, puzzle when I go up for the lunch time, and maybe I'll catch up on some reading when I get back.  The sun is out, it looks like a nice warm day to put the rocker on the porch, feet up and a novel in hand....sounds like a summer day to me.  I have another chair if you choose to join me, but no talking while the reading time is on...smile.

I am going to love you and leave you....go...have yourself a day to remember!!! Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment