Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Hump Day....Wednesday....June 13th.

Good Morning!!!!  I opened the blinds to find a puddle or two in the driveway, must have rained during the night.  The sky is a soft blue, more of a light grey shade.  There is no wind at all, every tree and bush is still.  I feel the silence of early morning. At this minute there is not one car in the parking lot.   The shades are closed in the hospital wing.   A new day enfolds and  I wonder what it has in store for us.    I have a foot doctor to see and hopefully he can fix my toe or make it better.   If there is a next time around, I am asking for 'pretty' feet; have no idea why as no one sees them anyway.   I should not complain as these feet have served me well.  I am looking at my little plaque;  Prayer of Serenity...."God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."  I have wished that for years so it is not from lack of trying...smile.

So,  I wish you a good day, all day.   I am off to make my coffee and open the other eye..smile.    I have mist in the air, puddles on the roadway and a new day to fill.   How lucky I am.

I wish you a 'good' day, all day doing what you love to do best.   Be good....be kind.....be gentle.....be YOU!!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment