Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday . . . Smile!!!

Good Morning!!!  Almost like the view from my window this morning.   I have a hospital building across from me, blinds down, folks asleep, worker cars all parked and silence.  The new color for automobiles must be grey as there are four grey cars parked in front of my window, two black and one white wagon.  Silence!!!! Looking out at the tree tops I see a clearing with a circle of tree limbs in an opening creating the look of a flower.  Nature has a way of its own.

A new day is starting.   It is quiet.   Silence!!! I wonder what is in store for us today.   Friday!!!   For starters I am off to make my coffee so I can get the brain in gear.   I hope you are still enjoying beautiful dreams and get a chance to sleep in.   I hope your Friday will be all that you want it to be as you prepare for a new weekend to do what you would like to do.    I hope that you find reasons to smile, to hug, to love and you share YOU with those you love and like.   Be all you can be....smile and you brighten your corner of the world....I am smiling as I think I have written these words many times....well, they are words to make you aware that you have a life to live today...so...go...live it.    Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment