Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, November 11, 2017

A brand new day!!!

Good Morning . . . May the blue bird of happiness shine on you today....
There is beauty in brambles and weeds....

bright and beautiful

bright and beautiful too!!
Good Morning.   How are you this morning?  I hope well....I hope full of life, sunshine and ready for a new day.    It is pitch black outdoors, probably a little after five a.m., a time to sleep but there are those of us who wake up with the early birds and wouldn't have it any other way.    My shades are drawn, it is pitch black out in the parking area;  a couple of cars are in so a new day begins at the hospital wing.   There is one light on in one of the rooms, the rest dark, so folks are not in a hurry to start a new day.   Come to think of it, neither am I...smile....but I am not one to sleep in as the body clock is set for early rising whether I like it or not. 

A new day, wonder what is in store for us.   We are about to find out.   I have not made plans of any kind, haven't thought of what I'd like to do or where I'd like to go but you can be sure I will think of something.    A weekend...um....should be something going on;  well, the day will develop and soon the challenges of a new day will come about and we will make good use of them as each one opens up to us.    I find that in the mid nineties the brain has a pathway of its own.   It goes from wanting to be out and about to doing absolutely nothing . . . senior moments;  some alive and active;  some doing absolutely nothing at all.   We earned the right of choice so we cannot blame anyone if we do not have a day we celebrate in style.   Doing nothing isn't all bad, but....doing something with someone you love is much more fun.   So, I am  off for a refill,  coffee  . . . aah . . . black, hot and taste so good.   Go...have yourself a good day, all day...and share you with those you like and love....be a 'good person'...be kind, be gentle, be loving....be YOU!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment