Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 3, 2017

Age . . . Interesting!!

Pay attention to this little hint of current events around the 'old' folks . . . we have come a long way....a very long way to get this far and the mind seems to be the first to take a hike along a long and lonely path.    The mind changes....more every day....over loaded with a life time of words, deeds, and thoughts of yore.  We could all write a best seller and we may take the time to do so....one never knows what will enfold in the new day.

I have a new coffee pot so that tells you I am prepared to enjoy a sip or two while I write.  I have to make up my mind if I want to write a novel, or a novella, or a short paragraph....um..now that is an idea...the shorter the better....ha..ha..ha.....

I am almost awake.  I have not drawn the blinds so have no idea what the weather is like, at this time of the morning I really don't care as I am on the inside, warm and cozy, and not quite awake ...but...working on it.  Coffee is hot and tasty, the toast was devoured in a couple of bites and I am thinking I'd like some bacon and eggs...no bacon....oh well....a 'dropped' egg will do . So.....I am off to 'drop' an egg and treat my taste buds.    Go....fix yourself some breakfast and have yourself a 'good day all day' ....do something you love to do.....share TIME;   share HUGS:    share YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment