Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Good Morning!

The color of Fall!!!
Ever Greens....tall and beautiful
the magic of a falling leaf
Flowers will grow wherever you plant the seeds or the wind takes them where it wants them to go.
Good morning.  How are you this morning?  It is pitch black outside in the parking lot, a light in one of the hospital windows, no workers yet, no noise of any kind, come to think of it.   I have been looking at some of the old photos trying to decide which ones to put up on the blog.  I think I have shown and used them all at one time or another;  just have high hopes you wont recognize them...ha,ha...fat chance.

A new day, wonder what is in store for us.  I am going grocery shopping for a few 'good' things for the cupboard;  one never knows when a tea party may be in the offering and someone drops in for a short while.    Company is always welcome and we certainly do enjoy having company, especially those who sit in the rocking chair and relax, enjoy a cup of tea and something to go with it...a good thing cookies keep well...smile.

So I am wishing you a good day, all day.  I hope you woke up feeling great....I hope you have plans for your day and keep yourself busy doing the things you love to do best.    As for me, I have a date to go grocery shopping, the cookies are almost all gone;   thinking fig bars haven't bought those in some time and they are always tasty.   So if you are close bye, stop in and I'll share a cup of tea, coffee and a cookie or two...company is always welcome....think I'll get a sign for the door...come to think of it, I have one showing an open door.   Um.....

Have yourself a good day, all day.  Be good, be kind, be gentle.   Be loving!!! BE YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment