Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, November 5, 2017

More of the Same!!

A Wise Woman with words to live by.
I would have a tough time trying to walk over this walkway...a 'fraidy' cat. . . heights..um...not sue I am good with them...in fact i know I am not good with them....dirt..ground dirt...aah!!!
thinking of breakfast...ha.ha...but this feast would not do....say about five, then...yum..;..off to toast and coffee..unless you are coming over with something 'good'!!
I miss the ocean, the walks, the sounds and the smells......

Good morning.  How are you this morning?  I hope well.    The outside is pitch black, but it is suppose to be at five a.m., haven't changed my clocks yet...something I have to remember to do....a new time, a new season, a new reason to be grateful to be alive...moving and doing.....yes, a good day, all day, so get up and enjoy every second.

Not a lot of news this morning;  in fact...there is no news this morning.   I had a good snooze...I am trying to share some good words with you but I have no new ones.   I had a quiet day yesterday, spent with the girls, enjoying their company and treats....ah treats...nothing better to make one shine.....

The movies are always fun to watch;  the treats always tasty;  the company of family members so special and one more special day to remember....how lucky we are to have family to share time with.  Remember, friends are family!!   Take the time to find out just how much love there is to share...yeah!!!  one hug at  a time.

So today is a good day to share you.   Not sure what the weather is going to be like yet;  mjuch to early as it is dark outside and although the workers have parked their cars, there is very little light to see what kind of a day we are in for....just know it is going to be a good day, all day.

Have faith, have fun, share you with those you like and love.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment