Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, November 13, 2017

A Sunday Art Day!!

A beautiful day
All ready for the viewers
And the treats were delicious

Yes, another Sunday Art Show and it was really a good one.   The artists outdid themselves and the treats were delicious;  a good, no great Sunday to be out and about and visit the Gallery and enjoy the work of the local artists.   We have some very talented folks here in Port Orchard.  Daughter Christine had some paper work for me to do and that is a good thing.  Being busy is good.   We had some folks stop bye but it was not a sunshine day so many stayed home and hunkered down in front of the television.   You can't blame them, it is not fun to be out sloshing around when the weather does not cooperate.  This morning we have a colorful sky with hot pink clouds,spread like pink ribbons across the sky.  There is a huge dark blue cloud hovering, looks a bit like a dragon.  The trees are still, not even a slight breeze this morning and the windows of the hospital wing are still closed shut.  It is early...much to early to be up and about.  Sleeping in isn't all bad but something I don't seem to be able to do.   My body clock says up and five a.m. seems to be the magic time although I think a bit later wouldn't hurt, just can't talk my body into changing its wake up time.  The coffee is ready, as am I.....hot coffee is what is needed to wake up the brain and get busy for the new day.    The cars are parked and the workers already in at the hospital wing.   I am rechecking the clouds and they really are beautiful;  soft shades of lavender and grey.  The trees are still, or maybe moving a tiny bit.  I think the wind is beginning to pick up.  So, I wish you a good day, all day, filled with love and laughter.   I hope you find ways to share you with those you love and like.   I hope you will take the time to share a hug or two and make today one of those 'best' days.   Go....be you....be good, be kind, be one who brightens a room when they walk in;   spread that smile from ear to ear;  spread those arms ...bear hugs...save one for me.   Go....have yourself a 'great' day all day....work at being 'special'.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment