Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 9, 2017

A New Morning!!

                                No morning light yet, but soon. . . I woke up and it is much to early to have the brain in gear and spouting good words for the day....I am working on a cup of coffee and that should start the gears working.

I had a good day yesterday, a ride to Manchester, one of my favorite places to visit.  There really is nothing there if you are looking for excitement or shops ... but there are familiar spots that my daughter and I enjoy...a fabulous view, huge Navy ships pulling out ...going where?  I'd like to know but they glide along slowly and make their way out to sea on a journey we will never hear about.  The restaurant doors are open, it is lunch time, and my daughter and I head for our favorite booth.   The coffee is good, hot and tasty and we sip waiting for our choice for the day.   We share a juicy cheeseburger and relax.  The ride home is short and sweet, another time shared with my daughter , another 'good' day!!

So here we are facing a new day and have no idea what is in store for us.   I have a new jig saw puzzle on the table, just getting the pieces out and separated and it looks like it is going to be a challenge . . . challenge is good . . . patience is something else...smile!!

Right now there is silence;  the quiet of early morning . . . a good time of day . . . beginnings;  um....wonder what this day will bring!!

I am still smiling over a long distance phone call I received yesterday from  my old neighbor who delights in telling the news of the neighborhood and keeps me apprised of the goings on...smile....not a lot...but fun to listen to.   Good folks, some changes, a few new ones and the 'old' ones are doing fine.   Yeah!!!  Good folks!!

A new day and no special plans;  something will come along...smile.    I hope your day is going to be special, like you, and you find places to go and things to do that make you happy.   I am not sure what is in store for me, but I am hoping for a ride over to the church to light a candle of two;  all souls day coming up, followed by all saints day.....and I have a few souls that may need a prayer or two to get into the 'golden gate';   and little push, a little shove, and they are in....nothing wrong with that scene.   So!!!!  Be Good, Be Kind, Be Gentle, BE YOU!!! Have a good day all day and share a hug or two;  a few soft words;  kind thoughts and a good deed or two wont hurt at all.   Someone you like, someone you love needs YOU to share some time with today;   think....and you will know who.....go!!!  As I have said a hundred times.... BE good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment