Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Ride Out!!



 

The weather outside is not really frightful;  just a bit wintry. . . the seasons change and winter always seems to be in a hurry.   It was not a bad day yesterday, in fact it was a good day. No longer sweater weather but a warm jacket fits the bill.   The air is clear and there was a huge Navy ship leaving port, gliding along like it knew just where it wanted to go and it made me wonder where.    I waved goodbye and wished them well;  hoping for a successful journey as they go about their business of the season.   

This morning it is pitch black outside my window.  There are no lights on at the hospital wing across the way.   There is a tiny crack of light showing at the base of one of the windows across the way, someone is up.  I am up too...but...still waking up...you know you are always the first to know....now to get the brain in gear and find out if there is anything new and different to talk about.....I'm thinking!!!   Nope!!!!  Nothing.   Yesterday was a good day, all day, a quiet day.  I spent time with my daughters and that is always a good thing.   I just had a good day, all day, and that is no reason to complain about anything...smile.

So ....I am off to start a new day.   I have some writing to do.   I have some dusting to do.  I have some breakfast to make and my coffee cup is empty...so...I will love you and leave you and get on with my day.  I hope you get on with your day and it is the best one yet.   Be good, be kind, be loving...be YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment