Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 17, 2017

Today!!

A new day....colors are bright and beautiful, the brisk feeling of Fall and soon I will be able to see the beauty of the Fall trees but right now it is much to early and all I can see out my window is the 'street' light lighting the way to the workers and their cars for a new day at the hospital wing.   I was over there yesterday to visit our friend, Vinnie,  who is doing better but has a way to go. 

I noticed as I looked back on some of the daily babble that I am changing from a finished babble to a mix in thought and words.   It does not seem so as I write but with a little more age brings on a little more confusion although one is not aware of it until you reread the words and you wonder how the thought process changed without being aware of it.    Age....my it comes along so much faster than you think.    The mind needs a trap door to let out the old and bring along some new thoughts for each day so there is something new to talk about.  So, if you find I am 'losing it' ignore me and get on with your own thoughts. 

Ten years of blogging has been fun and I have to admit I have enjoyed communicating with you.   I don't intend to give up ..yet....but it is coming as 'time' seems to want to rush bye.  So be YOU today and do all of the things you have been wanting to do.   Be productive.   Be positive.  Be wonderful...YOU are you know. 

Good thoughts, good deeds, YOU leading the way today....remember hugs makes your world go around and around.....the more the merrier...smile!!!   Be good, be kind, be generous, be YOU...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment