Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 2, 2017

A New Day!!!

Good morning.....pitch black outdoors at this moment but then it is still very early in the morning of a new day. . . what is in the offering today?   No one knows right this moment as the day has yet to break, it is probably five a.m. or so, maybe a bit earlier, why up?  who knows, the body clock goes off and up you get and I am sure there is a 'word' or two for folks who keep such hours...no, you don't want to hear them...smile.  Today is going to be one of 'those' days, nothing is working right so far this morning.  The coffee pot is broken...doesn't work, ......come to think of it I don't work well without it....smile.

I want my coffee.....hopefully Christine will be going out for her latte and she will bring me a cup of hot black coffee....um...I am ready!!

So until I get my coffee I am not what you call sociable.   I mean to be ...but...think of how you are without your first libation of the day....I think I could use the word 'sulky' for me;  how about you?   'Sweet' isn't in the vocabulary when you don't have your favorite wake up drink.....I want my coffee!!!!

So I cannot be civil so I will be sulking all by myself and that is as it should be.  I wish you a beautiful, good, loving day with those you like and love.  Be a winner today doing what you do best.

Coffee.....coffee....where is my coffee?????    A broken coffee pot...can't believe it....I didn't know they could just stop working without warning...guess that means we should buy two pots and keep one on hand 'just in case'. 

Oh well.........Hugs to all!!


No comments:

Post a Comment