Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, November 21, 2017

More of the Same!!

Put a pumpkin in your window!!

Serious advice. . . 
A floral arrangement I've shown a dozen times....aah!!!  Beauty of nature..petals of love.
Sometimes being different is a blessing!!

A new week, a new day, hours to share with those you like and love.....a rainy day here, or at least it is at the moment.  The apartment across the way has the Christmas lights blinking and a tiny white tree with the color of purple with pink lights.   A little too soon as we haven't had our Thanksgiving celebration yet....some folks like to get an early start and that is okay, just not my cup of tea.  I am one of those 'tomorrow I'll start decorating'  . . . or not, it is just to soon for me.To each his own as the old song goes....and....I think I mentioned this a couple of times already...guess I am not a lover of early decorating....smile......

I had a great day yesterday, lost all my gaming money to a Keno machine which would not recognize any of my numbers, nothing worked, the old numbers, the new numbers, ....hump.....wonder what the winning combination is...guess, I'll never know....smile.  We ladies had a good time, good choices at the breakfast bar;  even raw salmon which I am not a lover of;  like my fish cooked.   We had a good time and if the weather holds, we will go again.    

The ladies are a delight and we have a lot of laughter which makes the trip fast and fun.   We go our separate ways to play then meet for a buffet lunch.   The counters were filled with all kinds of tempting delights and believe me we don't miss many.   All in all it is a fun way to spend a rainy
Sunday .   

A new week begins.   I am sure there will be some Christmas shopping time...yes...the holidays are upon us;  hopefully you have your list started.   Now comes the fun part....searching for just the right present.  Have fun...smile!!

I am off for a coffee refill, going to turn on the news and hunker down in my chair and see what is on going out there int he big world....As I said, we have a bit of rain, a good day to do a lot of nothing...reading is fun...have a good book going....I think I'll just have a lazy rainy day until it passes, the I'll go out and look for the illusive presents later when the sun is shining.....next week.....smile!!!

Go fill your cup and enjoy.....be good, be kind, be YOU....Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment