Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, November 10, 2017

Thinking!If you can


If you can wake up in a hug like this your day is going to be the best ever.
If you get a phone call from some one you love ...or even like....you are lucky!
If you have beautiful daisies in a vase on your counter top, you are content, happy and ready for your new day.

Good morning.  Pitch black out my window, the color of early morning;   no lights in the hospital wing, too early....day has not begun...yet...but it is coming.   I woke up earlier than usual with coffee in mind...and I have a cup right here at my elbow, sipping, thinking of what to write about....nothing comes to mind...well, I didn't go anywhere or do anything so there really is not much to say....I love you...I wish you good health and a bit of wealth today.   I hope you find lots of things to do that make you smile.  Make today a 'wonder' day....I wonder what would happen if I walked into church and lit a candle for all of our departed loved ones.   I wonder what would happen if I walked into the grocery store and bought something for desert.   I wonder if I picked up the telephone and called you if you would be happy to hear from me . . . of course you would...smile.   I just wonder about a lot of things and sitting here thinking about what to write about is not fooling you at all...I didn't go anywhere, didn't do anything new or different and I am playing at being boring....or is it a truism.....poor me,  well we could go down that road and you probably already have your fingers on the close button....so with no new news;  nothing special to write about....unless you want the title of a good book I am reading....I'll say "have a nice day, all day, doing what you love to do best".....Go...be YOU....be good, be kind, be gentle and spread a lot of love and joy today.  YOU can do it!!! Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment