Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, November 16, 2017

Good Morning!!!

I do not post my picture every morning, but...seeing I am almost awake I thought I'd give you a treat this morning.     Good morning to you...hope your day is bright ad beautiful and you go pumpkin shopping.

It is very early, dark as pitch this morning in the courtyard with the exception of some flashing colored Christmas lights on in one of the hospital windows across the way from me.    A bit early to be flashing colored lights but it may just get me in the Christmas mood....or not..smile!!

 Just like the stores with the big rush of the season;   why?  we have plenty of time to celebrate the holidays, first let us get that turkey stuffed and gone before we start wrapping Christmas up in paper and ribbons.  Why the rush???  It is only October, November hasn't made an appearance yet....unless you are related to a store owner, there is no reason to rush the season.   Relax, enjoy today.   Spend a little time making your list;  give some thought to each one on your list and then go hunt for just the right gift for that person.   First go to your closet and check out the paper supplies so you will know just what to put on your list before you get out there shopping.  Take time to enjoy the preparations as that is half the fun of the holidays.   Just do not be in rush to 'get it over with', relax, think of why we have the holidays in the first place....I think words like relax, enjoy, share, care come to mind. So for those of you who expect a gift from me....relax, hugs never go out of style and I have many to share.

So. . . a word that says a lot...smile.....I am off for a refill of my coffee, wishing there was 'something good in this house' to go with it, but I didn't go out yesterday so no shopping for 'the good stuff';   rye toast isn't all bad but a big fat jelly doughnut is so much better and the taste buds approve. 

Be good, be kind, be gentle and be generous to a fault....we use those arms for many things, but did you know they were especially made for hugging!!  Try it and you will find out why...smile.

Go.have yourself a good day, all day....be YOU....Hugs to all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment