Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, November 25, 2017

Good Morning!!

Good Morning,  Good Morning,   a new day is dawning....Sky is shades of deep blue and purple, almost a pink cast to the colors in the sky.   I have a lovely view from my window as it faces a part of the 'forest' a bit of wooded area around the huge complex.   TV is on across the way along with the little pink Christmas tree, a lovely view early in the morning.   Most of the shades are drawn in the hospital wing, much to early for activity.   I'm an early riser, have had my coffee although I have not had my breakfast.  I had an invitation out with my daughters and said no, and now I'm wishing I had said yes, as there is little or nothing 'good' in this house...you have heard that before....but it is true, nothing that I want like a good slice of ham and eggs to go with it, or a big fat jelly doughnut or one of those long crullers;  um.....and I didn't think I was hungry yet....well that was short lived for I am hungry and wish more than ever I had said yes to my girls who are enjoying breakfast out...probably blue berry pancakes or a big cheese omelet. . . well. . . toast isn't all bad with a bit of jelly on it.  Sulk, sulk, sulk!!

The sky is a lovely blue with a bit of lavender in it this morning.   The trees are not moving, so no breeze this morning.   The hospital is dark with the exception of the one room where the someone who resides there loves early morning television and the sparkle of Christmas lights. The cars are all in and parked for the day.   No movement in the trees . . . a quiet morning to wake up to. 

So with all that said, go and have yourself a wonderful day filled with the joy of being alive and well.  Be good, be kind, be a good neighbor, be a friend, be YOU...smile a lot...hug a lot.....just enjoy the seconds as they come and make this one of the best days ever.    Time for visiting a sick friend;  time for a bit of shopping;   time for lunch out with a friend and you pick up the tab..smile;  time to be magnanimous!!!!   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment