Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Beauty!!

There is something about old barns that stretch the imagination and take you to peace and serenity.   The scared wood, the leaning roof tops, the tales of the ages to be told.  There was a barn, almost like this one, on a back road of Carson City and it had a huge tree by the front entrance.   There was a park nearby where we would go for picnics;  ah, memories rich in thought and desire.   One of my favorite places where some of the best of my memories reside.   But changes come and we move on to different sights and sounds.   Lucky for us, our memories are a huge part of what makes us tick and we never lose the thoughts of days that were.    Memories, rich and plentiful keep us apprised of days that were special and wonderful.   

Today is a new day, looking out my window I see puddles on the tarmac.  Cars are coming in slowly and the workers treading lightly as they walk as slow as they can to the new work day.   Some probably half asleep yet, wishing they were still under the covers snoozing away.   Some find it hard to get up and get going while others open their eyes, jump up and get going without a second thought.   I am an early riser but I can't say I jump up anymore;  crawling out of bed would be more like it.   I have had one cup of coffee but need another so I am going to love you and leave you and go fill up my cup.  I am going to turn on the television and find out what has gone on in the night.   A little good news would be nice.

I hope your new day is bright and beautiful and filled with love and laughter.  I hope you will be sure to do at least two good deeds to day...help someone you know and love by sharing YOU.    Well, if you are in a bad mood forget it and go back to bed....if you are in a good mood get out there in the kitchen and get those pan cakes cooking;  if you were closer I'd join you or better still cook them for you...smile. 

I am off for a refill, hunker down in my easy chair and turn on the television and find out what went on in the wee hours.   No plans for today so cannot invite you along.   Christmas cards are waiting to be addressed;  come to think of it I need stamps so maybe,  just maybe, I can talk one of my girls to go out to lunch and shop around a bit.   One never knows what a new day will bring.....happiness, sharing, caring...not all bad...smile.

Go, have yourself a good day, all day.  Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment