Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, May 31, 2018

Thursday...all day!!!

Good Morning, a grey sky morning, a few dark clouds with long tails, streaks of light grey in between rows of an almost white background, still....nothing moving....shades and shadows your imagination can take you through...high over the tree tops and nothing moving.  A quiet time, a time of reflection, a time to relax and enjoy.The worker cars are in and the workers already in the hospital wing.  Shades are still drawn.   Silence...no breeze at all this morning....there really is a hush of morning and so easy to enjoy.

I have been sitting here at the computer for a good hour or more.  I have had hot coffee and the cup is empty.  It is time for a refill but I am not going to go and fill my cup until I am ready to put on the morning news and put my feet up for awhile. 

At this moment there is complete silence, not even a breeze to rustle a leaf or two.  So I will break the silence with some television news, feet on the hassock, cup filled with hot coffee and enjoy the word from the outside.   If it is all dark and dreary then I'll put my shoes on and go out the door for a walk around the block.   So...go....have a good day, all day....doing what YOU love to do best...be good, be kind, be gentle, be a friend.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment