Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, February 19, 2018

It Is A New Monday!

And YOU start off your new day with a hug....aah!!!!

and then the hot drink;   coffee black and hot...um.....ready for a refill around here!!

Good morning.  A new Monday and I have a little electric calendar that tells me it is Monday morning 6:25 a.m and it is February 19, 2018....somethings keep me alert and knowing;  a good thing or I wouldn't know what day it is....they say the mind is the first to go....I can't argue with that...
A new week about to start.  I wonder what is in store for all of us.   Some will be making travel plans, lucky ducks...I'd like to be going somewhere special ...but I am afraid there are no such plans for this week.  Maybe someone is coming this way and that would be a good thing...smile....

My shades are open, the darkness of early morning is out there in the courtyard.  A few cars are coming in to park and the workers at the ready for a new day with their patients over in the hospital wing.   The one small court yard light is lit but does not give off much light.  The car lights are much brighter and  two cars have come into the parking area since I started to say good morning to you.    Quiet prevails....silence .....

So.....my coffee cup is empty and I need  a refill.   I have no new news as yesterday was a quiet day, all day, nothing special going on and I was happy when one of the ladies decided to come for a visit and a tea break.   I must remember to go shopping as there is nothing 'good' in this house....smile...well how can there be when you love to eat sweets with a cup of hot tea....yep, a shopping trip is necessary.  

So, a new week about to start.   Hopefully each one of you stays healthy and content in your world.  Some will be lucky to make a trip.  Some with be lucky to have 'things' to do and some will be happy doing a lot of nothing.      I think I'll plan a day to do something, now to find out what it is....smile!!!   Go...be good, be kind, be gentle, be generous to a fault, and....be a lover...hugs are needed, wanted, accepted....go find out for yourself!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment