Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 11, 2018

Good Mornng!!

There is always one to  or two to show off....'look at me';   'look at me'   smile!!! 
Good morning.  It must be all of five a.m., not quite, but moving in that direction.   I have my hot coffee right here by my elbow and it is just right for sipping.   I have not opened the blinds.  I have not opened 'the other eye' but I am working on it.   Coffee is hot and tasty this morning;  but I need a refill already so don't go away, I'll be right back......

I opened the blinds and it is dark and quiet, no blinds drawn at the hospital wing;  no cars moving in so the day workers are not awake yet.   The night folks are still on duty and silence prevails.   Two cars just drove bye so it wont be long before there is a lot more activity and the new day begins in earnest.

I get to go to the Gallery today as there is a reception and we fill all the trays with homemade goodies to set the appetite soaring.    I am lucky my girls put me to work and keep me busy.  Busy is good.   smile.

I am laughing as I reread my words to you this morning.....almost the same ones I used yesterday, and the day before and on back...smile.     the routine of life...and it isn't all bad....just want you to know how the other half lives....ha,ha,ha.....

So I am off to get dressed, make my bed, open the door and go over to the Gallery for some time with the folks who are into art.   The Gallery is really a two small room affair with a small kitchen, but....it is clean, neat and 'well hung' as the local artists are very talented.   There is a new set up for some art that is on sale and I must say the artists have marked their work down to reasonable rates.  I hope they sell all so they will do a lot more, the talent is excellent and if you have a need to cover a wall, this is the place to go.    I have to laugh as the mood changes to a want and a need to paint a picture, just know if you can hold a brush you can paint, maybe not a Rembrandt but a close facsimile ....smile!!!!

Be good, be cheerful, be a helper, be YOU!!!!   Be a beacon of light today.  You know that saying...."Laugh and the world laughs with you....cry and you cay alone"    Get out the big hanky, blow your nose, and...get on with your day....make it special...just like  YOU!!!!   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment