Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, February 22, 2018

The Ride!!

Good Morning!!!   We did go for a ride yesterday, a wonderful long ride through country side, lakes, and a stop at the restaurant for  breakfast and the "awful-waffle" was delicious as many would attest. . .but. . . the hamburgers certainly  looked delicious, and seemed to be the choice of a few.    There was a little snow on the side of the road, it was cold out there, as the sun had not had a chance to shine yet.   The northwest scenery is amazingly beautiful as each bend of the road attests to.   Sandy, our driver, is a lovely lady with smiling eyes and a sweet disposition.  She is an excellent driver and has a wonderful sense of humor.  She is also very knowledgeable of the entire area so has a tale to tell as we ride along.  So we all enjoyed the sights and sounds , being out and about, enjoying a day away.   How lucky we are to be offered a day away.

So, today is catch up day....laudry...what else?   When are the experts coming up with those paper throw away clothing???  Isn't it about time?   ha.ha.   we would probably find fault with them and remain cloth happy for our lifetime....so, we spend time int he laundry room....or walk the halls a dozen times to make sure all is well...smile.  A way to get out exercise.

So....I am off to fill m my coffee cup;  cannot imagine where that first cup went...smile... I don't need a bigger cup as I don't like cold coffee;  the cup I have is fine, just I have to refill it as it is not automatic...smile.

A quiet day planned, unless, of course, I get an offer and if that happens you know I will be first one out the door.    I have not opened the blinds so have no idea what kind of weather is out there at six a.m.   ...think I'd better open the blinds and find out. 

I hope your day is a good one, all day.....I hope you find things to do that will make you happy and put a smile on your face.   Start off with a short prayer of thanksgiving for your new day;   remember a thank you or two for your good health, and remember to be good, be kind, be generous with the hugs as we all need at least a dozen a day. 

So.......be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment