Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 18, 2018

Good Morning To YOU....Good Morning!!!!!

Sunday morning, quiet around here, no noise of any kind.   I have a new electric calendar which tells me the day, the time, the date and sits on my desk making sure I know what is on going but not where to go...now if that would come up and be to my liking then I'd have nothing to complain about......but.....I'd think of something....smile!!!

  A framed daily calendar, now if the lights don't go out, I'll have it made.  smile!!!

Been playing around the computer for an hour or so, getting absolutely nothing accomplished, but it is Sunday morning and it is very early in the morning, in fact to early to even think as the brain is still asleep....or not paying attention to my wake up call.    I have my little disc;  Prayer of Serenity....
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference,"   Words to start the day....see....help is on the way!!

The new electric calendar is huge white letters on a black framed background...bright enough to wake anyone up.....not sure I want to know how fast the minutes go bye.....but with an addled brain which goes off on its own, I had better pay attention so I know when to go out the door...I am going out this morning, going to have breakfast out with daughter Christine and can hardly wait...I'm hungry....I wake up hungry....don't you?

So, get on with your day.  Make it a really good one.   Be sure you have a hug or two for those you love and like.    Be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment