Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Monday, February 26, 2018

A New Monday

Good Morning.   A brand new Monday and it is 5:34 A.M. heading for the last week of February and soon the March winds will come and hopefully Spring is about to make its way....aah......warmth and sunshine to look forward to..I'm ready for a walk in the sunshine.  Below is a picture of a favorite walking path...Aah!!!

It was a quiet weekend, not a lot going on for me...and that is a good thing....some down time is always welcome and a little time out to read, work on the needlework and kick back watching television...cowboy movies...of course.

A new week of surprises coming up so I have something to look forward to.   A walk around the junk shop to find a treasure I just cannot live  without...but...I do have to be careful of size as I do not have a lot of empty space around here.   There really is nothing I want or need, but how can you resist a trinket you can always find room for. 

Make your new week a good one.  Be sure you do some one good deed before the week is out.   Someone needs a hug and YOU are just the one to share YOU with someone you love and like.    Be good, be kind...be YOU!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment