Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Morning

There is something special about a field of wild flowers that lifts the spirit and makes you smile.
I would offer you a special bouquet if I could.

Good Friday morning, another weekend coming up to share with those you love and like.   I wonder what plans you have for today....I have none....yet!!!   It is early, just turned six a.m., and...I have been sitting here at the computer day dreaming as I look out a black scene out my window;  just a bit of light on the hospital wing but shades are drawn, the folks sleeping in...all but one and that is the early riser over there.   I stayed in yesterday so have no new news this morning.   The weather is still on the cold side although spring is supposedly here..but...what was that white stuff that stuck to the roofs....it sure was not sun beams...smile!!

It is now 6:04 AM..February 23, 2018....wow...time flies when you are not paying attention to it....a new day, no plans for today...yet....but there is plenty of time to make some.    I am going to give you a break and talk short this morning..smile.  I wonder if my girls are up and dressed yet....bet not...smile.....  I will have to skype them and see if there is any interest in breakfast out;  one never knows until asked..smile.  If you were here I'd invite you along. . . what fun it would be to share time with YOU....I'd like that.    I'd even let you buy the coffee...ha,ha....well I can be generous to a fault....

Have yourself a good day, all day...do something good, kind and different today.  Make your day special...just like you....I am off for a refill as my coffee cup is empty.  I'd choose something good if there was something good here but there is not.....toast without jelly has no appeal...smile.....there should be a delivery service for donuts...smile.

Go...have yourself a good day...all day.    Be good, be kind, be generous, be YOU.   Hugs to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment