Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Thursday, February 15, 2018

Maybe SNOW??

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine Day yesterday and you remembered to share YOU with those you love and like.    
Coffee is hot and tasty this morning.   One eye open and a way to go before the brain wakes up to a new day   I heard the word 'snow' um...hope it was just conversation.    I am hoping for some fresh air and sunshine before the day is over.   A walk around the block to chase the cobwebs away.
Yep!!!!  Right where I like to be.....hugs....never can get enough of them. 

A new day, hopefully a good day...all day.    We had a party upstairs yesterday, candy, good company and loving words from Karen who is so good as our friend and manager.   I think she loves holidays so she can share time and words with us.  AND...she does a great job.   Yep!!!  One of our favorite people.  

All in all, it was a quiet day, a restful day, drop in company, smiles and words shared , now if I could get them to loosen up and share a hug it would make the day lighter and brighter.  Some folks find it hard to hug...so....shake hands....smile!!!!

I have my coffee cup empty and that will never do.    I am going to love you and leave you and get a refill.    I have no new news to share as the word 'snow' has been bandied around this morning;  um....wonder if it is true or not.....February is known for storms;  big snow storms;    sounds good to me...smile!!!

Have yourself a good day, all day...do what you want to do...not 'have to do';   loosen up and take the day over ....be good, be kind, be brave and share YOU with those you love and like.   Hug away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment