Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Sunday, February 25, 2018

Remnders!!

Don't you agree?

I am looking at a wall instead of out my window this morning as my desk is moved in order for the blinds to be fixed, hopefully today.    I don't like this facing a blank wall, but then it really isn't all that blank as there are three pictures hanging on the wall.  But, it is disconcerting to say the least and throws my entire thought process out the door....I am going to wish you a day to remember.  I am going to hope you find places to go and things to do.   I am going for a refill, put on the news, put the feet up  on my hassock and do a lot of nothing for awhile.   I need a refill,  a new brain, a few good thoughts..all of YOU....and waking up would help....smile!!

So go and start your day.   I hope it is a really good one.   I wish you love, life and luck and moments you will remember for a long time to come.

Be good...be gentle....be kind....be YOU!!   Hugs to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment