Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Saturday, February 17, 2018

Good Morning!

"Let me see, there was something I was going to say"!!!
Computer is on....coffee is hot.....mind is empty!!!!
 AND I did have another picture on to cheer you up but lost it by touching the keyboard....all fingers this morning....empty brain though....the sky is dark, a color that is beautiful with a lot of lavender shades to it....trees are still, not a leaf stirring, no movement around and my coffee cup is empty...so.....you know where I am going.....I'll be back!!!

Here I am....and nothing to write about today as I didn't go anywhere or do anything to brag about, talk about, whisper about....just one of those times when words are scare and the 'doings' are nil....oh for a fun day doing something wonderful...like.....a trip would be nice...where???  anywhere.....and the next words would be..."if I had money"....smile....well, it does take money to travel even if it is only to the grocery store and back.   

The court yard is dark and empty of noise as the cars are lined up, parked for the day, while the workers are already busy with their patients in the hospital wing.   A few lights are on, only one shade up, and it is silent..right now, no noise of any kind.    Eerie!!!! 

I did get to spend time with my daughter Patricia yesterday.  She is so very good to me and takes care that I have a favorite chair in front of her television, a series we are following and some delicious 'goodies' to go with hot coffee.   Feet up....relax...and on with the show.  And TV dinners are nutritious,  those made up from this and that from the refrigerator..smile!!

Coffee is hot....words are scarce...so....off I go to decide what I have to do as opposed to what I think I want to do.....the day will unfold.....and after another sip or two of my hot coffee, I may be able to unfold right along with it.    You...go....have a good day, all day, doing what you love to do best.    Only YOU can decide what is best for YOU.....so choose wisely,  be good, be kind, be gentle and most of all be loving.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment