Life is not the way it is supposed to be. It is the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.







Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Mornin!!!!

Here are pictures from the ranch up in Nevada where son Michael spends his days.  Working on a ranch is not always easy work but the benefits are special as you can see.    I am hoping for a trip up to visit my son come summer and enjoy the Sierras once more.   It is God's country.

It is Tuesday morning.  It is still February...but...it is almost ready to give up and let the March winds blow ....thinking Easter, thinking Spring, thinking warm weather will come with warm and even hot sunshine days.   How we look forward to the change of seasons.   

No new or different news as I stayed indoors yesterday and went to a meeting where we had delicious cup cakes and shared time.    There is no set seating so you have a chance to visit one another and spend a little time sharing a few words.   We know, by sight, the different folks who live here within the walls but really more by sight than by actually spending quality time with them.   It is good to have a chance to visit and find the hidden friendliness within that person.   I learned this elderly gentleman had smiling eyes.  I learned he has a family he is  proud of and counts himself very lucky they want to share time with him.   He beamed with pride as he talked about his family.   Sometimes a listening ear is a blessing...smile.

So, I am off for a refill of my black coffee....hot and tasty....and I will turn on the TV and find out what has happened in our world while I was dreaming of being on an island of beauty and sunshine all alone...well, that is no fun.....ha,ha,.....

So....off for a refill.....I think there is one doughnut left ....not sure as I am pretty good about eating them all up.....toast isn't all bad with jelly on it.    Be alive, be a love, be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU and celebrate each second of your day...all day.    Share YOU with those you love and like.    Share....a lovely word...a better deed...so go be someone to remember!!  Hug to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment